RHI was built for rehabilitation, which is evident when you visit the scenic campus.
RHI’s main campus offers the following amenities:
- We have a 12,000 square foot gymnasium with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Our gym has activities of daily living practice areas to help you transition to home,
such as a practice kitchen, practice bathroom with shower, bath and lavatory, bed, and car.
- The swimming pool is used for rehabilitation.
- Patients enjoy large rooms that do not restrict wheelchair mobility.
- Large bathrooms with customized showers and sinks built especially for rehabilitation patients.
- Hallways and doors are wide, and nursing stations are built at wheelchair height.
- A Transitional Living Unit (TLU) within the hospital to help you and your caregivers practice
independent living prior to making the transition home.
The Transitional Living Unit (TLU) is a furnished apartment-style living area that allows patients to practice being at home while professional help is readily available. Patients and caregivers will test their skills and build confidence in their abilities while discovering areas for continued improvement.
VISIT RHI – MAIN CAMPUS:
4141 Shore Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46254
Office: (317) 329-2000