Donating to RHI:
Stepping up in the past; preparing for the future
Patients, their families and friends donate to advance RHI and make it a caring, healing and hope-filled organization. Gifts to RHI today assure that we can fulfill the hospital’s mission of positively changing the lives of the patients who will follow tomorrow.
The RHI Foundation is an essential member of the RHI care-giving team. Through the generosity of our patients, patient family members and community organizations, the foundation enhances the RHI staff’s ability to provide state of the art rehabilitation services.
The RHI Foundation receives and administers philanthropic contributions that:
- Support RHI’s world class applied research endeavors such as the testing of
interventions that support family coping, rejoining the community, and returning to work
- Facilitate the purchase of new therapy equipment like standing frames, treadmills
and adaptive technology
- Provide staff training in new areas such as Parkinson’s therapy
- Make possible facility improvements like the Healing Garden
- Supply discharge needy patients with drugs or equipment
- Improve individuals’ quality of life through support of the RHI Sports Program
and the purchase of a new van for the Return to Driving Program
For more information about either the RHI Foundation or ways you can give, call Mindi Fox at (317) 329-2197 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Jim Graham at (317) 329-2020 or email email@example.com.